It's going to need to start in Plymouth for complicated 'where would we start on Day 2' reasons. And also we're going to need to stay there the night before to enable a start time of 7.00 am on Wednesday 16th of April.
- Ashton Gate (Bristol City) is 0.5 miles from my house (that's not very interesting).
- Of these stadia, I have only visited Bristol City, Bristol Rovers (c'mon the Gas) and Yeovil Town (Cat's team) before.
- None of these teams are in action on this day (thus making traffic easier).
- I am slightly scared about Swindon to Bournemouth having already driven for 10 hrs by this point!! It's a horrible road and Bournemouth is a NIGHTMARE to get to!!
- Swansea is a long way from anywhere too!